High Strength Rivet - Steel
Brands you know and trust - Aerobolt®
Secure self-locking structural rivet offering clamping power & value.
High strength rivets (HSR) are a hybrid between a Huck structural rivet and a standard rivet that represents excellent value. HSR produce a wide blind footprint that is designed for lightweight material such as thin steel sheeting. They provide a strong, vibration resistant joint that can be used in steel to steel & steel to plastic applications.
High Strength Rivet key features.
- Large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet.
- A structural rivet that interlocks with the material.
- Provides a strong, vibration resistant joints.
- Ideal for thin steel sheet materials & other lightweight material
- A hybrid rivet option that represents excellent value.