HuckBolt C50L Pin - Threaded Head - Steel - Size 22.2mm (7/8")
Brands you know and trust - Huck
The large diameter Huck bolt that has defined Huck for over 50 years.
The C50L? is an oversize Huck bolt that has faithfully served Australian heavy engineering for many decades and is renowned for its great clamping power in critical applications.
C50L? is a high tensile pin and collar combo with a starting diameter size of 12.7 mm (1/2") through to 28.6 mm (1-1/8"), making it the ideal large diameter lock bolt for mining equipment, truck chassis and railway applications.
C50L? Huck bolt key features
- Large diameter from 12.7 - 28.6 mm diameter
- High tensile & shear, 8.8 grade lock bolt
- Total vibration resistant, where failure is not an option.
C50L? Huck bolt applications
- Mining crushing & screening equipment
- Steel construction bridges
- Truck and trailer chassis
- Trains and locomotives
- Railway track, turn-outs & crossings.
Huckbolt? C50L? where failure is not an option!