Huck C50L Pin - Threaded Head - Steel - Size 22.2mm (7/8")
Brands you know and trust - Huck®
The large diameter Huck bolt that has defined Huck for over 50 years.
The C50L® is an oversize Huck bolt that has faithfully served Australian heavy engineering for many decades and is renowned for its great clamping power in critical applications.
C50L® is a high tensile pin and collar combo with a starting diameter size of 12.7 mm (1/2") through to 28.6 mm (1-1/8"), making it the ideal large diameter lock bolt for mining equipment, truck chassis and railway applications.
C50L® Huck bolt key features
- Large diameter from 12.7 - 28.6 mm diameter
- High tensile & shear, 8.8 grade lock bolt
- Total vibration resistant, where failure is not an option.
C50L® Huck bolt applications
- Mining crushing & screening equipment
- Steel construction bridges
- Truck and trailer chassis
- Trains and locomotives
- Railway track, turn-outs & crossings.
Huckbolt® C50L® where failure is not an option!