Orlock Rivets

Orlock rivet range - bulb forming rivet.   

Orlock Rivet is a strong structural fastener that comes in steel, stainless and aluminium with a specific material grip range compared to Huck rivet "Magna-Lok" grip range. This is a blind side bulb forming rivet with minimal protrusion that does not deform the parent material. Review how Orlock rivet compares to the Huck Rivet Magna-Lok? Check out the blog on how these structural rivets compare side by side.